Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tsunami and Blog

Writing using blog is must for me, because when you start writing you can't seem to stop. Ideas keep coming like a 'Tsunami'.
This strikes me when I saw others using blog with convincing stories, lively forum with intresting topic and so on.
So that's why I am writing using blog as I want to share something useful with you. That's why I publish my ideas using blog as I want to share my inspirations with you.
I am still new with blog as I need to get more information in order to update the latest information. I love to be internet marketer.
If you know theres a lot of Internet based entrepreneur pro in Malaysia.The likes of Dr Irfan Khairi, Gobala , Saifulsham, Fione Tan , Kidino , Shuth , Alang , Patrick and so on.
They are pros and original internet based marketer, because they love sharing information with newbies like you and me.
Malaysian are skeptical about internet home based business. Because we are not fully exposed to the internet opportunities and some of them are ignorance in this field.
From my opinion our government should play an important role to encourage people to get involved in online busineses. moving into E-Commerce business can generate a lot of income for those who are involved in this field.

No comments: